Friday 15 April 2011

Photography accessories

There's a whole range of equipment and accessories available for enthusiastic photographers, some of them more useful and necessary than others. Camera strap covers, for example, maybe not the most necessary items, but they're certainly useful and definitely very pretty and stylish.


I was so happy when I found the gorgeous strap cover I had ordered from Sewtamz on Etsy in my mail box this week. Isn't it wonderfully bright and cheerful and happy? Doesn't it just make you want to grab your camera and run out into the spring sun and start snapping? It certainly makes me want to do jsut that :). And the best thing, I had it customised with my initials. Yay! :) I absolutely love the bright pink of the monogram and the "bold font" (which I had no idea what it looked like, but it couldn't have been more perfect!).


I have a feeling that this is not going to be my last camera strap (cover). I just love accessories :)

1 comment:

  1. Me too! Me too! It's something affordable that changes everything!

    ReplyDelete