Thursday 28 February 2013

Project365 | February 2013

February is, of course, a short month, but can you believe you quickly it passed? Wel, there we go, the last day of the month, and the second month of my Project365 completed. The past week or so I've found it often especially hard to find something for my photo-of-the-day. It's was just too cold and grey and dreary outside. But I did it, no day missed, and so here's February:


Next month hopefully will soon bring some brighter, more cheerful subjects to photograph. I have a feeling that there might be quite a lot of flower shots coming. And some beach, sea and rolling green hills too. Yes, next month, well, next week, actually, I'll be going on a little trip abroad, and I can't wait!

4 comments:

  1. February really did fly by! It's always great to see you.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, two thirds of the way through he first quarter already!
    Wonderful photos :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, February went too fast...
    You always make the juiciest most delicious sketches, full of color! I enjoy looking at your work so much :oD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, February flew by! If in doubt...take selfies, or pictures of what you're eating or drinking. I fell back on them a few times last year lol.

    ReplyDelete