Wednesday 1 January 2014

Project 365 | Completed!

At the beginning of 2013, I started my first ever Project365. I had tried to do a Project52 before, with my proper camera, but failed miserably. But with my iPhone, and some photo and Project365 apps, I actually managed to complete my project, 365 photos, one for each day of 2013. 


Some days, it was really a struggle to come up with a photo (I usually ended up with taking a photo of food, sweets, or a cup of tea), on others, it was really hard to decide which one to choose. But I really enjoyed the project. It makes you notice the little things around you, to be more aware of moments, special or ordinary, in your days, and it's a wonderful way to collect your memories. I'm definitely continuing my Project365 in 2014!

4 comments:

  1. What an astounding achievement! Just wonderful work!! Happy New Year!! Will you be doing this 365 project for 2014 too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    I can't imagine doing a daily year long project.
    Rinda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! That's such a great achievement! I have loved following along on instagram. Your photography has been stunning too. You sure can see beauty in anything and everything. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I'm a couple of months behind but almost there! Love your collage. :)

    ReplyDelete